It’s been nearly a year since we moved into our new cabin (April 7) and we wanted to send you a note to say thanks – we absolutely love the place!
We could not be happier with the end product and how we got there. From the time we first started talking about building and right through the final punch list items, we thoroughly enjoyed the process:
– Initial design – you and Pat B were very helpful …. and patient
– Estimating – always a tough process but you and Mark W did an excellent job helping us explore options and turning around the quotes in a timely manner
– Destruction/construction – not sure you could have picked better subs for us to work with. The demo, foundation, water/septic, plumbers, electricians, sheetrock/painting, etc. guys were all very polite, extremely accommodating (they patiently answered every one of my questions!), and, based on the final product, very skilled.
– Your crew – we could not have been happier with all the guys who worked on our place. They were our eyes and ears on the job and did an excellent job of keeping us up to speed on the construction progress and giving us a call if they had questions about the plans, a design element, etc. A special shout out to your foreman and project manager, who we really relied on and were instrumental in the final product. Great guys.
– You – we selected you and Hill Construction to be our partner based on our past experience working with you. The key criteria were:
. Your skills as a carpenter – quality
. Your skills as a project manager – getting things done on time
. Your skills as a beancounter – managing a budget
. And the most important criteria – we liked you and knew the construction process would be fun. And it was!
You did not disappoint and met every one of our expectations – thank you.